httpd-users mailing list archives

From Konrad Neuwirth <kon...@mailathome.or.at>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.4.2/PHP-FPM via ProxyPass/htaccess-Problem
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 16:18:27 GMT
Dear reader,

we have a problem that I do not know how to resolve. We are running a website that interprets
all its PHP parts via proxying requests to php-fpm running on a local port. Now, the application
we are installing is trying to protect parts of its PHP infrastructure by virtue of using
an htaccess file that denies access to that directory.

It appears, to me, that the proxy directive takes precedence over the access restrictions
placed into the directory, and I do not know how to reverse that ordering.

The appropriate snipped of our httpd configuration is:

 <Directory [USER PATH]/redaxo/include>
     Require all denied
  </Directory>

 <LocationMatch ^(.*\.php)$>
   ProxyPass fcgi://127.0.0.2:9136/[USER PATH]
 </LocationMatch>

So how can I resolve that problem?

Thank you,
 Konrad