httpd-users mailing list archives

From shuoshi chen <chenshuo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache server returned a lots Continuation or non-HTTP traffic packages instead of full package
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2012 02:29:41 GMT
Thanks for replying! I've compared the two configuration file, and have no
clue... I was wondering there's some configuration that decompose the big
package into a lots smaller packages to avoid second full package
transportation  in case of fault. But when I used my local configuration
file on the VPS server, it still gives out a lots small packages... don't
know why.