httpd-users mailing list archives

From ml ...@smtp.fakessh.eu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] redirect ssl mailman
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 10:17:20 GMT

Le 2012-07-23 11:43, Noel Butler a écrit :
> On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 06:12 +0200, ml wrote:
>
>>> Firstly, it's not a good idea to just post to this group saying
>> "hey,
>>> go read this URL" like above, as you can bet the majority here
>> wont
>>> bother reading it as they are not to know if its malicious or not.
>>>
>>> Instead place all relevant information about your problem, and
>> what
>>> the wiki suggests you use, in your post.
>>>
>>> That said, try changing /mailman/ to /mailman
>>>

>> I just remove the slash in expressions.
>> but still same effect
>> only the url
>> http://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman
>> is rewritten correctly
>
>  That was in httpd.conf as perm redirect? not a rewrite rule, that
> should work, I redirect http to https for webmail that way, we use
> /webmail/manager and it is redirected to webmail/manager, not webmail
> as it seems to in your case

when i wrote the redirectpermanent with /mailman
https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman
i received error in browser as this mailman not work

what I find most suspicious is that this writing is never executed
RewriteRule ^/mailman(/.*)  https://%{HTTP_HOST}/mailman$1
[L,R=permanent]

can be written as
RewriteRule ^/mailman(/.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}/mailman$1 [R=301,QSA,L]

I try this rule as soon as I get home: at this time I am with my father

--
   http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
   gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

   http://about.me/fakessh
   http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
   http://gplus.to/sshfake
   http://gplus.to/sshswilting
   http://gplus.to/john.swilting
   https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
   This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
   provided they receive a note of presentation