httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Schmidt-Dominé <de...@the-user.org>
Subject [users@httpd] GnuTLS Multiple Certificates for
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 00:00:03 GMT
Hi,

I am using httpd with mod_gnutls and I am using multiple certificates for
different domain with a single IP. Thatfor I created a configuration like
that:
NameVirtualHost ⟨IP⟩:443
<VirtualHost ⟨IP⟩:443>
ServerName ⟨domain1⟩:443
GnuTLSEnable on
GnuTLSCertificateFile /cert/⟨domain1⟩.crt
GnuTLSKeyFile /cert/⟨domain1⟩.key
GnuTLSPriorities NORMAL

[further settings for the domain]
</VirtualHost>

[same for other domains]

This configuration worked for a long time. But since a recent update it does
not work any longer (I am using Debian testing, apache2 2.2.22-9, libapache2-
mod-gnutls 0.5.10-1.1). SSL is still working, but now it does always use the
first certificate mentioned in the configuration file, regardless of the
domain I am trying to access. Thus for every domain which is not the first one
in the file the certificate is wrong. Any idea what I could try to do?

Regards