httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yagiz OZEN <yagizo...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Webserver configuration
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2012 17:30:57 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am new to Linux systems and I bought a www address from godaddy and also install centos
to my pc with the packages related to apache web server. I can access to the pho page that
I have on the server from the localhost.com/...... But I need help to configure the system
for the outside access from the internet to the webserver. I want the pho page accessible
from the Internet via the webpage that I bought from godaddy. Can you please an please help
me about this? I need step by step configuration guide for this purpose. Any link that suites
my need is expected please.

Or if someone can prepare this for me?

Thank you in advance guys.

Sent from my iPhone