httpd-users mailing list archives

From Noel Butler <noel.but...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] redirect ssl mailman
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 02:28:09 GMT
On Sun, 2012-07-22 at 22:22 +0200, ml wrote:

> hello guys
>
> I encounter a problem with the package mailman and forwarding ssl
> my precedent conversation to this problem
> http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg61411.html
>
> mark sapiro was thinking of a httpd problem
> I call the httpd community to provide help me to rewrite the url for
> this to work.
>
> thanks

Firstly, it's not a good idea to just post to this group saying "hey, go
read this URL" like above, as you can bet the majority here wont bother
reading it as they are not to know if its malicious or not.

Instead place all relevant information about your problem, and what the
wiki suggests you use,  in your post.

That said, try changing   /mailman/   to  /mailman