httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ishita Kapadiya <ishim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] simple easy way to turn to maintenance mode
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 16:02:11 GMT
Hi,

I just want to add one more question -

Daniel's idea looks very good. but what if we also want to verify the
change by logging into the site (after application level change get
complete) and then open it up for all users.. is there any way to
achieve this?

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Daniel Ruggeri <DRuggeri@primary.net> wrote:
> On 5/27/2012 6:42 AM, Miguel Gonzalez wrote:
>>    The version of Plesk we have doesn't support this so maybe there is any easy
way to do this. I've thought about setting up a different instance of the web server or configure
a different web server but maybe I'm missing an even simplier way to do this. In fact we only
want to send a simple html response to the user.