httpd-users mailing list archives

From Harsimranjit singh Kler <simran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.4.1- not working (Fatal error... Apache is exiting)
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 11:48:41 GMT
Hi

Yes i rebuild everything for 2.4.All external module openssl,modjk
,apr,pcre etc which are supported and compatibile are upgraded.
Its functional for basic requests and working normal.

Currently it is not happening consistently.

I have setup like(Node1
->httpd+modjk,Node2->worker1(tomcat),worker2(tomcat)).After 12 hour
successfull run Node2 went out of memory and worker1 and worker2 stop
responding.As in logs intial error came at that time when Node2 gone and
after 1 hour its showing apache exiting.So am not sure why worker fail
cause apache httpd to exit?

i am not familiar with gdb and can you provide details of diagnostic tool
to debug this.