httpd-users mailing list archives

From "motty.cruz" <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache22 + perl 5.12
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 16:12:57 GMT
Hello, I need help with a perl script running under Apache22, it does not
display any errors but it won't display results either. The script is a form
when input data into the form and hit submit it should display a graph.

By the way all Perl modules are installed, I have a different server running
Apache22 with Perl version 5.10 the script working fine but not under Perl
5.12. The reason I don't believe is a perl script problem is because if I
ran the same script in the comand line it running the script.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks,
motty