httpd-users mailing list archives

From <a...@jezebeldesign.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] MOD_STATUS
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 11:14:11 GMT
Sorry if this is a dumb question but, I am trying to diagnose why my website keeps falling
over often by reaching MAXCLIENTS.
I have asked the server host to give me access to server-status ( MOD_STATUS ) and one thing
that I have noticed that is different to ALL the other examples I have seen is the size of
the line of W's and R's and C's etc.
Mine has only 10 characters but every other example seems to have 40+.

I understand that if they all get stuck in the W state that this may cause the MAXCLIENTS
to get reached so that's something I am watching out for, however I was wondering if the small
size of "child servers" shown might indicate something in itself?

Many thanks for any help you can offer or point me to!

:o)

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======