httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brian Gaber <Brian.Ga...@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Compiling/Installing httpd 2.4.2 on AIX 6.1 with gcc/g++
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 13:03:09 GMT
Michael,

    Here is the configure that I used:

./configure --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs \
--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql \
--with-libxml-dir=/opt/freeware \
--with-zlib-dir=/opt/freeware

    Thanks.

Brian
________________________________
From: Michael Felt [mailto:mamfelt@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 3:58 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Compiling/Installing httpd 2.4.2 on AIX 6.1 with gcc/g++

started with php build. 1st real error is a syntax error in the embedded sqlite.

After building an external version of sqlite (3.6.22 was the last one I had downloaded, haven
not looked for a new one) I am stopping for the night. Will keep posted.

Question: what are the minimum modules (e.g. gd, jpeg, etc. that need to be included. By default
most of these are not
being found. my approach will be to get php tp compile with minimal arguments to ./configure
and then add extra statements as needed.

Michael

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:45 PM, Michael Felt <mamfelt@gmail.com<mailto:mamfelt@gmail.com>>