httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J. Bakshi" <joyd...@infoservices.in>
Subject [users@httpd] how to add multiple redirection rule in .htaccess ?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 05:53:32 GMT
Dear list,

I already have the following at my .htaccess which is running well

[........]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^mydomain.com [OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.mydomain.com
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !folderB/
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ folderB/ [L]

[...........]

I need a little modification like if I give
mydomain.com/folderA then it will go straight
inside folderA otherwise the above will be honored.

Can I write multiple rewrite condition ? I have tried a different
block as above but with folderA added at .htaccess and the apache error log shows

Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error.
Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get
a backtrace.

How can I fix this ?

Thanks