httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Uncompressing incoming requests
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 14:36:36 GMT
On Tue, 5 Jun 2012 05:10:10 -0700 (PDT)
Abhi Auradkar <aurabhi@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I added "LogLevel debug" to the httpd.conf file I do not see any extra logs in the error_log
file.
> Should I do something further here to get detailed debug logs from mod_deflate?

You should see quite a lot from mod_deflate if it's compressing
the output!

I can't say off the top of my head how much you'd see from it
doing nothing (as on your input), but at debug level I'd expect
it to tell you if it tries and fails to decompress something,
as opposed to (say) seeing content that's not labelled as
compressed and just getting out of the way.

--
Nick Kew