httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bill Vance <...@xpresso.seaslug.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Eureka!
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 17:25:38 GMT
Howdy Gang;

Well, I figured as everything was alles abgefict, it wouldn't
hurt to try one more thing, so I gave it a shot with:

	apt-get purge php5 apache2
	apt-get install --reinstall php5 apache2

The first removes the program files as well as the setups in
/etc.  The second, of course reinstalls them.  Everythings
working again.

Now I'm trying to find out how to get them working with each
other.

In my recent reading, I seem to recall a loadmodule/activate
pair of commands, but exactly what they are, and where to
find and put them, is now eluding me.

Anyone got a 2x4 to smack me upside the head with in order
to get me pointed in the right direction?

TIA

Bill