httpd-users mailing list archives

From Evgeny Shvidky <evg...@inovvia.com>
Subject [users@httpd] TCP keepalive
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 04:57:32 GMT
Hi,

I am developing a new module on C.

In some cases, it takes to my module a long time to prepare a response (more than 2 minutes)
and during this time a process handling this request is blocked.
In order to prevent a TCP connection disconnect a user sends his HTTP request with TCP keepalive
flag on and also adds HTTP header "Connection: Keep-Alive".
But for some reason Apache doesn't sends back a response for TCP keepalive and it causes to
TCP connection to disconnect.
TCP timeout is exactly 2 minutes.
I tried to call "ap_set_keepalive" function for current request but nothing happened.

How can I configure Apache to response to TCP keepalive flag?

Thanks,
Evgeny