httpd-users mailing list archives

From Pöchtrager, Bernhard <bernhard.poechtra...@fabasoft.com>
Subject [users@httpd] handle async requests
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 12:12:22 GMT
Hello

I am trying to work with asynchronous requests.
With synchronous requests everything WORKS fine.
I write it like mod_dialup.c.
The result is that every second request is unsuccessful (The Browser is loading the whole
time). I think the problem is in the line " rv = ap_queue_pop_something(worker_queue, &csd,
&cs, &ptrans, &te);" in the methode "static void *APR_THREAD_FUNC worker_thread(apr_thread_t
* thd, void *dummy)" in the event.c file.

The relevant Code of the handler is:
ap_mpm_register_timed_callback(apr_time_from_msec(1000),callback,prr);
return SUSPENDED;

The callback method:
static void callback(void* data)
{
    request_rec* prr = (request_rec*) data;
    ap_finalize_request_protocol(prr);
    ap_process_request_after_handler(prr);
}

I hope you understand and solve my problem.

Thank you
Bernhard