httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Carlson <andy.carl...@moody.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] WebDAV behind Apache Reverse Proxy
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 17:38:42 GMT
I have an Apache reverse proxy (2.2.16) in place that currently handles a number of website.
 Looking at the build information, it wasn't built with WebDAV or  mod_put functionality.
 I have a server behind the proxy that has WebDAV enabled (tested it behind the proxy), but
it will not work through the proxy.

I have a number of virtual host definitions (one for each site that goes through the proxy).
 I have rebuild apache with -enable-dav support, but I am not sure how to configure either
my server or, preferably, my virtual hosts individually.  Is there another module I would
need to build into apache to make this work?

Thanks much!!!!!!,

Andy Carlson
Moody Bible Institute
Identity Administrator | Information Systems
312-329-4385
www.moody.edu<http://www.moody.edu>