httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bogdan Seweryn <sbo...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] problem with apache proxy server
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 08:04:35 GMT
hi,

i have apache proxy (Server version: Apache/2.2.20 (Ubuntu)) connected
using ajp to my two apache tomcat app servers.
I'm using such configuration:

Header add Set-Cookie "ROUTEID=.%{BALANCER_WORKER_ROUTE}e; path=/"
env=BALANCER_ROUTE_CHANGED
<Proxy balancer://mycluster>
 BalancerMember ajp://xxxxxx:8009 route=h1
 BalancerMember ajp://xxxxxx:8009 route=h2
 ProxySet stickysession=ROUTEID
</Proxy>

ProxyPass /balancer://mycluster !
ProxyPass / balancer://mycluster/
ProxyPassReverse / balancer://mycluster/

everything is fine - i can connect to my app servers through my proxy
server, log in etc but i have a problem when:
1. i log in to my tomcat web app via proxy
2. open another tab in my browser
3. and i try to browse this same location in this second tab - when i
do this i get apache tomcat context page of my app server not my web
application site  .

what should change? what is wrong?

regards