httpd-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Rudolf Gerlach <pgerl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] <If> test against env variable previously defined by SetEnvIf
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:59:57 GMT
On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 6:04 PM, Pierre-Rudolf Gerlach
<pgerlach@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 5:49 PM, Daniel Gruno <rumble@cord.dk> wrote:
>> I have tried inputting exactly what you wrote into my configuration, and
>> the output I got was:
>>
>>  HTTP/1.1 200 OK
>>  myvar: value
>>  myothervar: othervalue
>
> !!!
>
>> So it _should_ work, unless you have some other directives interfering
>> with it.
>> The only other explanation I can think of is that I'm using 2.4.2-dev
>> instead of 2.4.1, perhaps something changed since 2.4.1?
>
> I'm gonna download and install it to check.

I just tried from a fresh checkout of branch 2.4.x (Apache 2.4.3-dev),
using the shipped default config, and still myothervar is null.
Same result with tags/2.4.2 ...

Do you confirm you did just create a .htaccess with the content of my
previous email ? If so, I guess I don't have any ideas left.

--
Pierre-Rudolf Gerlach