httpd-users mailing list archives

From Grupo PF_Jorge Antonio Santiago Gonzalez <jorge_santiago.externogrup...@banorte.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Content Type Apache 1.3.27
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2012 00:24:49 GMT
Hi,

I'm migrating an application from HP-UX to Solaris

Apache 1.3.27
HP-UX B.11.11 U 9000/800
Solaris SunOS 5.10 Generic_147440-10 sun4u sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise

In solaris, my whole application is working fine except for one single page that is not being
interpreted.

I think my webserver it's sending back a wrong Content Type to my web page. Instead of sending
text/html, it's sending text/plain.

Do you have any suggestions why is this happening?

Or how can I modify this?

PS. I can't upgrade apache because  I'm not authorized to do that.

I must work with this environment.

Regards.

________________________________
Este correo electronico es confidencial y/o puede contener informacion privilegiada.
Si usted no es su destinatario o no es alguna persona autorizada por este para recibir sus
correos electronicos, NO debera usted utilizar, copiar, revelar, o tomar ninguna accion basada
en este correo electronico o cualquier otra informacion incluida en el, favor de notificar
al remitente de inmediato mediante el reenvio de este correo electronico y borrar a continuacion
totalmente este correo electronico y sus anexos.
Nota: Los acentos y caracteres especiales fueron omitidos para su correcta lectura en cualquier
medio electronico.

This e-mail is confidential and/or may contain privileged information.
If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any other information herein,
please advise the sender immediately by reply this e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments.