httpd-users mailing list archives

From Moshe Ben-Shoham <mos...@perfectomobile.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache HTTP Server 2.4.1 Released
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2012 13:05:23 GMT
Hi,

I am also waiting for the Windows binaries for httpd-2.4.1. I saw that Expat 2.1.0 was released,
zlib 1.2.7 was not yet released and OpenSSL 1.0.1 was released.

I was wondering if there is an ETA for the Windows binaries? Specifically (assuming we are
OK with Expat 2.1.0), is there any idea if zlib 1.2.7 is coming soon?

Thanks,
Moshe.

-----Original Message-----
From: William A. Rowe Jr. [mailto:wrowe@rowe-clan.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 7:35 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Cc: DW
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache HTTP Server 2.4.1 Released

On 2/21/2012 8:16 PM, DW wrote:

> Thanks for the info.  Windows binaries are still not available so
> wondered if these would be ready tomorrow.

Nope.  Although httpd-2.4 is 'baked', the dependent libraries expat 2.0.2, zlib 1.2.7, openssl
1.0.1 aren't yet released.  Once that's done I expect to move some binaries up to the usual
site.  Others have binaries available for download that are externally maintained, and you
might want to have a look at those if you are impatient to pick up 2.4.1.

Crossposting to ofbiz seemed awfully odd(?)  Maybe you had meant to crosspost to dev@httpd?