httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] <If> test against env variable previously defined by SetEnvIf
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:14:13 GMT
On 10-04-2012 18:59, Pierre-Rudolf Gerlach wrote:
> I just tried from a fresh checkout of branch 2.4.x (Apache 2.4.3-dev),
> using the shipped default config, and still myothervar is null.
> Same result with tags/2.4.2 ...
>
> Do you confirm you did just create a .htaccess with the content of my
> previous email ? If so, I guess I don't have any ideas left.

I must admit, I did not create a .htaccess, but put it in my httpd.conf
instead, which
is what makes it work. It would seem that somehow, in a .htaccess
context, the SetEnvIf
inside the <If> clause gets either ignored or...something else. I'll
have to get back to you
on that :)

With regards,
Daniel.