httpd-users mailing list archives

From william.leon...@lxcenter.org
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_disk_cache and php
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:41:31 GMT
I was able to get this working by switching the caching to the backend
and then just switching it to the front end with clearing the cache
and restarting the services in between.  I had done this before and
have even done this from fresh installs to no avail.  Well it works
now anyway.

-Will

Quoting william.leonard@lxcenter.org: