httpd-users mailing list archives

From william.leon...@lxcenter.org
Subject [users@httpd] mod_disk_cache and php
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 12:51:11 GMT
httpd 2.2.22

I have the frontend set up to serve static content and to be a reverse
proxy to the backend to handle php requests.  The front end is set
with mod_disk_cache as well.  With the proper header, it caches php
files just fine.  The problem is that it saves it with a question mark
at the end (?).  For example in the debug logs I see the saving of
test.php as test.php?.  So when I request the page again, it doesn't
retrieve the cache.  If I make the request as
http://www.example.com/test.php? it works fine.  Of course if I do
this in IE directly, it removes the ? from it, so I use Fiddler2 and
send the request through it to ensure it sends.  And the logs indicate
that it pulls it from cache.  Using something like test.php?a=1 also
works just fine.  It doesn't append the question mark when saving it,
and it recalls the cache just fine.

CacheRoot /home/httpd/example.com/disk_cache/
CacheEnable disk /
CacheDirLevels 5
CacheDirLength 3
ProxyPassReverse / http://127.0.0.1:8080/