httpd-users mailing list archives

From fREW Schmidt <fri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Reverse Proxy Configuration
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 17:16:20 GMT
On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Campbell, Jomori (US - Arlington)
<jomcampbell@deloitte.com> wrote:
> We currently have an Apache Reverse Proxy set up in a client’s environment. The issue
that we are facing with the Apache Reverse Proxy is that any type of JavaScript or servlets
that use JAVA are not being proxied correctly. The version of Apache that we are using is
2.2.21.  Also, we’re currently running Windows Server 2003.

Can you clarify what you mean by "not being proxied correctly?"  We
have a very similar environment (even some customers on 2003) and
everything has been perfect for us.

--
fREW Schmidt
http://blog.afoolishmanifesto.com