httpd-users mailing list archives

From Igor Cicimov <icici...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem when mixing RewriteRules and <Location> directives
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 21:50:07 GMT
"The problem I'm facing here seems to rely in the fact that the variables
I'm trying to use (like "THE_REQUEST", for example) are only defined within
mod_rewrite's scope, and are not available to other directives like
SetenvIf."

And i dont think this is correct i have used SetEnvIf with REQUEST_URI
before.