httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Tréguier <Bruno.Tregu...@shom.fr>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy: ProxyPreserveHost omits start of proxied path
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 10:14:36 GMT
Le 30/03/2012 12:05, ron.vandenbranden@home a écrit :
>   Hi,
>
> On 30/03/2012 11:01, Igor Cicimov wrote:
>>
>> Have you actually read the mod_proxy documentation or you are just
>> working with some example you found somewhere? If you read it you will
>> find that you can use ! in the ProxyPass to exclude a path from the proxy.
>>

> Of course I have, but I don't think that's the issue: i do want to
> reverse proxy requests starting with /apps/. All works fine without
> ProxyPreserveHost:

Ron,

Would it be possible for you to do new captures of the network traffic,
but in "pcap" format ? That way we could use tools like wireshark to
analyse the traces, instead of the ascii dump you provided, whih (in my
opinion) is difficult to read.

You can use the tcpdump "-w file.pcap" option for that (add it to the
other ones).

Thanks !

Bruno

--
- Service Hydrographique et Oceanographique de la Marine  -  DMGS/INF
-  13, rue du Chatellier -  CS 92803  - 29228 Brest Cedex 2, FRANCE