httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Tréguier <Bruno.Tregu...@shom.fr>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem when mixing RewriteRules and <Location> directives
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 09:54:43 GMT
Le 21/03/2012 10:15, Igor Cicimov a écrit :
> Ummmm if you read your post you will find that you have answered your
> own question. The /onlinestore/checkout matches your rewrite rule thus
> gets redirected to index.php before the Location statement gets into
> action. I think you need to read the apache documentation about the
> order in which the rules and statements get executed.

Hi Igor,

I realised that the Location statement was impacted by RewriteRules, but
what puzzles me is that the environment variable REQUEST_URI is also
impacted. The client requested a given URI, whatever is done then via
RewriteRules, it seemed to me that there should be a way to save that
information somewhere, and REQUEST_URI appeared to me as the perfect
place for that.

That way, even if the <Location> method didn't work, the SetenvIf method
would.

Thanks anyway for that answer.

Regards,

Bruno

--
- Service Hydrographique et Oceanographique de la Marine  -  DMGS/INF
-  13, rue du Chatellier -  CS 92803  - 29228 Brest Cedex 2, FRANCE