httpd-users mailing list archives

From Pablo <pablo.arma...@dattatec.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_fcgid 2.3.6 not loading with Apache 2.4
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 15:15:38 GMT
Hello,

     I have compiled Apache 2.4.1 with mod_fcgid-2.3.6 under CenOS 5.6
without problem (latest versions on website). After installation (make
install) i try to load mod_fcgid from this line in httpd.conf:

     LoadModule fcgid_module modules/mod_fcgid.so

After this, I run the command './bin/apachectl -k start' and get this error.

httpd: Syntax error on line 92 of /opt/apache24/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot
load /opt/apache24/modules/mod_fcgid.so into server:
/opt/apache24/modules/mod_fcgid.so: undefined symbol: ap_unixd_setup_child

The most relevant information that I found about this error is here:

https://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/4215 ===> "unixd forking removed
in r13200 <https://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/changeset/13200>"

Means this that mod_fcgid 2.3.6 is not more compatible with Apache 2.4
or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English.