httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ebrahim Khalilzadeh <khalilza...@aut.ac.ir>
Subject Re: Re: [users@httpd] change header fields in reverse proxy mode
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2012 20:43:31 GMT
Thanks Daniel

Daniel Ruggeri  wrote:
>                               On 3/11/2012 1:32 PM, Ebrahim Khalilzadeh wrote:    >
            Dear users
>             Hi
>
>             For using mod_proxy I studied articles like below:
>             http://www.apachetutor.org/admin/reverseproxies
>             I have a problem that I could not find a solution for it. My            web
application checks referer field of HTTP packet and if            referer differ from internal
address of my application, it            don't send any response to client. I searched for
a module            like mod_proxy_html that could change HTTP header fields            just
before mod_proxy. The only module i could find is            mod_replace. Is there a better
module?

>             Regards,
>             Ebrahim Khalilzadeh
>                 --

    Hello;
       mod_headers can process the incoming headers (add, edit, delete)    prior to them reaching
mod_proxy. Use the RequestHeader directive to    make those kinds of changes. Note that there
are some headers that    mod_proxy uses (like X-ForwardedFor) that you can not change.

    -- Daniel Ruggeri
  -- This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.astaro.com