httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Pramodkumar Srikantamurthy" <Pramodkumar.Srikantamur...@webex.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Help required to enable the mod_cache on the apache web server 2.2.17.
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 12:25:50 GMT
Hello every one,

Can any one plz let me know the correct steps to enable the mod_cache
and mod_disk_cache on the apache webserver 2.2.17 on the UNIX box.

All we know is using the command apxs - c  mod_cache.c  (present in the
/usr/local/httpd-2.2.17/modules/cache directory).

This command will generate the mod_cache.so file in the
/usr/local/httpd-2.2.17/modules/cache/.libs dir.

Copied this mod_cache.so file to the /usr/local/apache/modules dir.

Getting lot of errors when tried to load with the command

LoadModule cache_module modules/mod_cache.so

Added in the httpd.conf folder.

The error generated while server start up is as below

bash-3.2$ sudo /sbin/service httpd start
Starting httpd: httpd: Syntax error on line 147 of
/usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load
/usr/local/apache/modules/mod_cache.so into server:
/usr/local/apache/modules/mod_cache.so: undefined symbol:
cache_generate_key_default

 5:10 PM

undefined symbol: cache_generate_key_default

Any quick help is highly appreciated.

Regards

Pramod