httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Iñigo Medina" <imed...@grosshat.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod rewrite question https to http
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 09:04:06 GMT
Hi Roland,

on the context of SSL Virtual Host put the following rewrite rules:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} on
RewriteRule (.*) http://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI}

iñigo

On Wed, 1 Feb 2012, Roland RoLaNd wrote:

> Dear all,
> I'm a complete newbie to apache and i've inherited a virtual host setup.i have the need
to redirect all traffic from https to http (443 to 80, yes that is correct)

> the relevant rewrite rules in httpd.conf are as such:
>    # all other traffic is redirected to the SSL site    RewriteEngine On    RewriteRule
^/cgi-bin/u/testing.cgi - [L]    RewriteRule ^/cgi-bin/voice - [L]    RewriteRule ^/cgi-bin/testing2.cgi
- [L]    RewriteRule ^/cgi-bin/u/results.pl - [L]    RewriteRule ^/audio - [L]   RewriteRule
^/gram - [L]   RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}$1 [L,R=301]