httpd-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Stinson <patrickstinson.li...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] optimizing default mac/apache install for web development
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 19:14:38 GMT
I am developing web applications and am periodically (50% of the time)
seeing 1-2second turnaround times for GETS to localhost. The pages I
am serving are basic html/css/js/image conglomerations, and sometimes
the pages turn around in a matter of milliseconds. All resources are
local so I assume it should be possible to get everything down to near
instant every time? This is somewhat annoying when refreshing a page
often while developing pages.

I am on the latest Lion. I've googled around several times and found
little help. Can't wait to tighten this up!