httpd-users mailing list archives

From florent larose <florent.lar...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] checking my httpd.conf
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:55:01 GMT

ok for precedent checking...  -> Apache -t (syntax ok)
Now that my httpd .conf file is well configured, I launch
my server and i have the internal Server Error 500 :
"The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request"

So it still no good... (the redirection of my localhost does not work despite my httpd.conf
file is good !)

From: florent.larose@hotmail.com
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:44:32 +0000
Subject: [users@httpd] checking my httpd.conf

Well,
I try to check my httpd.conf file with the command:
Apache -t
Now i obtain the following error message :
"syntax error on line 961 of c:\wamp\bin\apache\apache2.0.63\conf\httpd.conf -- it is my httpd.conf
path
: DocumentRoot takes one argument, Root directory of the document tree"

What does it mean ? what must I do ?
Thanks for your help.