httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache HTTP Server 2.4.1 Released
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 05:35:11 GMT
On 2/21/2012 8:16 PM, DW wrote:

> Thanks for the info.  Windows binaries are still not available so
> wondered if these would be ready tomorrow.

Nope.  Although httpd-2.4 is 'baked', the dependent libraries expat 2.0.2,
zlib 1.2.7, openssl 1.0.1 aren't yet released.  Once that's done I expect
to move some binaries up to the usual site.  Others have binaries available
for download that are externally maintained, and you might want to have a
look at those if you are impatient to pick up 2.4.1.

Crossposting to ofbiz seemed awfully odd(?)  Maybe you had meant to
crosspost to dev@httpd?