httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tim Watts ...@dionic.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Easy way to dump running server config for Apache2.0/2.2?
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 16:15:13 GMT
Hi folks,

I need a quick way to dump the parsed server config from a running
Apache2 server.

==========
Kind of like what mod_info gives. Specifically I want a dump of all the
active ServerName and ServerAlias directives.

I *could* do something dirty with perl, but I had temporary hope with

apache2 -S

only that seems to be limited to listing ServerName vhost values and
seems to ignore ServerAlias values.

Been through google and the man pages and nothing.

Is there a way to dump apache's parsed config from a running server with
one easy command?

I should add that I need to automate this on 80+ running servers, so
changing the config is a bit of a non starter.

TIA for any ideas!

Cheers

Tim

--