httpd-users mailing list archives

From Pete Houston <...@openstrike.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Easy way to dump running server config for Apache2.0/2.2?
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 22:59:42 GMT
On Thu, Feb 02, 2012 at 04:48:42PM +0000, Tim Watts wrote:
> I don't have mod_info installed on 90% of the servers in question,
> sadly. It is standard on my new build servers but I have a load of
> legacy stuff.

In that case, perhaps something as simple as the attached script would
do?

> BTW the whole thing is for an audit of this EU "Cookie" legislation
> nonsense. On the plus side, a full audit will help me get my records
> and from there, my Nagios config upto date :)

It really is nonsense, isn't it? I asked the ICO some pertinent
questions about scope and query strings a while ago and the silence has
been deafening. It's a complete waste of everyone's time.

Pete
http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 01722 770036 / 07092 020107