httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hugo Gomes <h...@lip.pt>
Subject [users@httpd] Resctrit bandwidth and Access
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 15:54:25 GMT
Hi,

   In my webserver i have a link where i stream some videos, but i'm
afraid that suddently 500 people access the videos and my network/server
goes down. The videos files are very big 1GB each.

   I think there is some module to restrict access by IP or bandwitdth.
My intention is to limit the number of accesses and the number of
bandwith that each user can have when accessing the folder where videos
are.

   Is this possible? Is there a module to do that? Where can i get more
information about this?

	Thanks in advance,
     Hugo Gomes
     LIP