httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bardo Bakker <bardobak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Proces killed after http post without ConentType header
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2012 22:02:52 GMT
The server is currently in commercial use. I can't afford downgrading php.
If I want to do it with yum I need to remove php first (also with
downgrade) and plesk gets removed as well...
So, how would you replicate the problem? How would you do a binary post to
a server without setting the content type header? If there is a bug in php
5.3.9 how could we test this?
There are some somewhat similar bugs in php. I think we can indeed conclude
it is a php thing. So lets remove the discussion from this mailing list.
I'll post my findings on php mailing list.
tanx!