httpd-users mailing list archives

From Guilherme Longo <grlongo.irel...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Pointing my just registered domain to my local web server.
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2012 02:48:16 GMT
Hi everyone, I am stuck trying to point my registered domain to my web
server.
I am brazilian and I have a registered domain in www.registro.br.

My domain is standbyinformaticarp.com.br

I am using the DNS servers from registro.br
The dns provided are:

a.sec.dns.br
b.sec.dns.br

Now, I have to set-up the following addresses:

Site address
email address

I am not really sure what type of information I have to fill the site
address field. It canĀ“t be my local ip and I have a dynamic ip in my
network so I cannot use my external ip and point my router to my server. I
am a bit confused.

Does anyone can point me to the right direction. I have tried to set up my
DNS server aswell if it is nescessary I can provide more information.

Thank you all for your attention.

--

  Guilherme Longo
  msn: incorpnet1@hotmail.com