httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jaco Kroon <j...@uls.co.za>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: DAV patches - feature enhancement
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 08:29:41 GMT
Hi,

That is a very good question indeed.  I would bet that cygwin is most
likely your best option, look for a package called patch, and you will
need to extract the patch first with gunzip.  Once on the "cygwin
terminal" (probably some variant of bash), cd into the base folder for
you httpd source and execute this:

$ gunzip < /path/to/the/patch | patch -p1

This should apply the patch.  If you'd like to check first that it will
apply, use --dry-run as a secondary parameter for patch.

There are probably other ways, but only being familiar with Linux I
wouldn't be able to advise on those.

Kind Regards,
Jaco