httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy_html
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 13:37:49 GMT

On 7 Dec 2011, at 13:14, <Christian.Kaiser@LEW.DE> <Christian.Kaiser@LEW.DE> wrote:

> Hello to all,

Please don't hijack someone else's thread.!

> we use mod_proxy_html.
>
> Now we have a problem with dealing xml-content. Some files in a location should not be
parsed by mod_proxy_html, the shoult be delivered untouched to the client.

mod_proxy_html will never touch non-HTML contents unless you explicitly configure it.
The docs warn that you override normal behaviour at your own risk.

So I suggest you discuss the problem with whoever set it up that way, and find out
why they wanted to process non-HTML.

--
Nick Kew