httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Mehler <dave.meh...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] using htaccess on all hosts to block addresses
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:00:38 GMT
Hello,

I've got a list of host IP's i'd like to block. I want to do this with
an .htaccess file and want it to effect all virtual hosts on my
server. I've got the .htaccess file and am wondering where to place
it. Can I put it in the ServerRoot area which is /srv/http I believe
on my arch box or do I have to put in the public_html directory of
every virtual host? Or is there another way? Ideally i'd like one one
copy of this file to be active for all virtual hosts.

Thanks.
Dave.