httpd-users mailing list archives

From aparna Puram <aparnapu...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] SSL cipher suite modification
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 05:50:05 GMT
Hello ,

Currently we are using the following ciphersuite in our httpd.conf file.

SSLCipherSuite !ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL

But our new client does not support the RC4+RSA cipher tag. They support
DES-CBC-SHA tag.

However, There are many other clinets using the RC4+RSA tag. So I would
like to know, How to append the DES-CBC-SHA tag to the existing
ciphersuite, Without changing the configuration.

Please let me know the SSLCIpherSuite that is valid for both RC4+RSA and
DES-CBC-SHA. As RC4+RSA is SSLv2 and DES-CBC-SHA is supported by SSLv3.

Kindly let me know if you need any further information.