httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alex Samad - Yieldbroker <Alex.Sa...@yieldbroker.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Q) apache + W2008R2 + NLB
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 19:23:18 GMT
Hi

Thanks, I suppose the finally questions for this are

1) any idea if there is a tomcat (AJP) connector that would work or  are all the standard
modules compiled
2) what worker model is it mpm or single thread ?

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Rapp, James [mailto:james.rapp@sap.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 7 December 2011 3:23 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Q) apache + W2008R2 + NLB

Hi Yehuda,

Apache works fine with Microsoft NLB.  You can set the Listen directive to the NLB IP address
and you should have no problem binding to that interface.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mpm_common.html#listen

Good luck.

Jim

James Rapp
Senior Ecosystem Quality Manager, Global Ecosystem and Delivery Partners,   AGS Primary
Support