httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Jacobfeuerborn <denni...@conversis.de>
Subject [users@httpd] FilterProtocol cache=no not working correctly in 2.3.15?
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 02:27:25 GMT
Hi,
I create an output filter and have it configured like this:

FilterProvider testfilter TESTFILTER "%{CONTENT_TYPE} = 'text/html'"
FilterProtocol testfilter change=yes,cache=no
FilterChain testfilter

The filter itself works fine but the problem is that despite specifying
cache=no which according to the documentation should render the output
uncacheable when I reload the page I only get a 304 Not Modfied response.

I do not see any headers in the response that actually tell the browser
that the content is uncacheable.
Any ideas what might be going on here?

Regards,
   Dennis