httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] FilterProtocol cache=no not working correctly in 2.3.15?
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 19:56:40 GMT
On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 20:33:57 +0100
Dennis Jacobfeuerborn <dennisml@conversis.de> wrote:

> Ok, so here is what I found out so far.

Thanks!  Looks like we have some useful information here.
I'll take a look at the source and see if I can see anything
that looks like the cause of what you describe.  Please
bug me if I drop the ball on this!

Can I take it the solution you found is a satisfactory solution
to your original question?

--
Nick Kew