httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mohammed Imran <>
Subject [users@httpd] Session cookie
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 14:09:34 GMT

I need to enable the session security cookie to httponly.I tried to update the context.xml

<!-- The contents of this file will be loaded for each web application -->
<Context useHttpOnly="true">

    <!-- Default set of monitored resources -->

    <!-- Uncomment this to disable session persistence across Tomcat restarts -->
    <Manager pathname="" />

But it doesn't work.

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachment are confidential and may also be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail you may not copy, forward,
disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you are not the
intended recipient please telephone or e-mail the sender and delete this message and any attachment
from your system."

View raw message