httpd-users mailing list archives

From Diego Maciel Gomes <diego.go...@cecred.coop.br>
Subject [users@httpd] high load average
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2011 12:18:55 GMT
hey Guys...

I need help :)

I have an intranet running with LAMP. I have a server with 8gb mem and 4 procs for this. My
apache is 2.2.3

I have about 400 users connected (ps -ef |grep httpd |wc -l)

At this moment, Im using 4.3gb of mem and sometimes I have a high use of procs..

My load average at this moment is 4.62, 4.77 and 4.32. more than three times a day, I have
a high use of average, like 34.15, 23.71 and 16.89.

Im thinking to do an apache cluster.. but, I dont know if it is the correct way...

I dont have any change in my intranet more than 6 months... I feel that this high load average
started when I did an apache update...

Anyone have any idea to help me?

Thanks anyway,

Diego

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivirus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.