httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aleksandar Lazic <al-httpdus...@none.at>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.20 and mod_proxy_balancer with ajp
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 11:19:07 GMT
Dear List members,

Setup:

Apache 2.2.20
Tomcat 6.0.32

global config

###
ProxyErrorOverride On
ErrorDocument 500 /500.html
ErrorDocument 404 /404.html
###

balancer config

###
LoadModule proxy_balancer_module modules/mod_proxy_balancer.so

<Proxy balancer://deliveryTST>
   BalancerMember ajp://Server1:9201 loadfactor=1 route=TSTnode2
   BalancerMember ajp://Server2:9201 loadfactor=1 route=TSTnode1
   ProxySet stickysession=JSESSIONID|jsessionid nofailover=Off
failonstatus=404,500
</Proxy>

<Proxy balancer://TST>
   BalancerMember ajp://Server1:9203 loadfactor=1 route=TSTnode3
   ProxySet stickysession=JSESSIONID|jsessionid nofailover=Off
</Proxy>
###

Question:
When the tomcat returns a 404 or 500 the httpd shows the tomcat default
error page and not the httpd ErrorDocument.

Please can anybody help me and point me to the right way.

Many thanks
Aleks